Open from 10th March to 24th October 2023
La Claparède campsite is situated at an altitude of 520m and 500 metres from the village of Saint-Jean du Bruel (all shops), it is shaded and has numerous facilities a few steps from Millau, in the heart of the Aveyron.
It is composed of 52 pitches including :
-several pitches for your tent, your caravan or your camper van
-several pitches fully equipped to connect to all connections and to accommodate residential accommodations
Pets are also welcome on the campsite.
La Claparède campsite can also accommodate people with reduced mobility (PRM) or walking difficulties, as several pitches are accessible, flat and spacious. In addition, some sanitary facilities are adapted and available if needed.
The reception is open from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 8.30pm.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on 05 65 62 23 41
The campsite offers you for your stay
Our services :
Many sports activities:
- Fishing for trout.
- Hiking (better to tell you now, it’s a paradise for hikers – look at the tourism page).
- Spelunking or simply a guided tour of some of the most beautiful caves of France.
- Paragliding (many top sites with a world wide reputation such as Millau – capital of open-air sports).
- Rafting, canyoning, canoeing,…
Activities are organized in July-August, come and discover within a 15km radius* :
- Local markets.
- Activities about templar and hospitalier knights.
*Non-exhaustive list, based on the tourist office’s program
Come and discover the list of possible activities during your stay with us